Offering full-height glazed wall systems
Offering our clients one source for complete interior and exterior glass and glazing packages. Our ability to fully manage, install, and finish any type of interior or exterior glazed wall system and/or demountable interior walls is a differentiator in the industry.
- Providing framed and frameless glass wall systems for offices and entryways, storefronts or doors, and clear and specialty glass solutions (decorative and back-painted glass), and glazing hardware – fully installed and finished.
- Our portfolio of specialty glass products creates innovative, customized solutions for each client.
- We work closely with glass manufacturers offering several design options from clear tempered/laminated glass to decorative glass panels.
- Projects are managed by a dedicated, experienced, in-house glass & glazing team.
Aesthetic Solutions for any space
Framed and frameless glass wall systems for offices and entryways provide the right balance of aesthetics and strength to commercial interiors, making them inviting places to meet and work. The breadth of our product lines offers the ability to fit an array of project needs – creating customized solutions for interior and exterior commercial spaces of any size or complexity.
ARCHITECTURAL GLAZING SOLUTIONS
- CLEAR TEMPERED: Standard in most of our framing systems, we source clear tempered glass quickly to meet strict project deadlines.
- LAMINATED: Custom colors, textures, and materials laminated between layers of glass available in a variety of glass finishes and opacity choices.
- BACK-PAINTED: Durable, highly versatile, VOC-free, fabricated in the USA. Available in unlimited colors and in a range of glass surface options including low-iron textures & anti-glare SatinTech™ etched glass. Ideal for floor-to-ceiling wall cladding in lobbies and other high-traffic spaces, as well as non-ghosting writable surfaces (dry-erase marker boards), backsplashes, tabletops, and countertops. Streamline your workplace and transform a plain wall into a functional piece using back-painted glass. Available magnetic and non-magnetic. Any color, shape, or design can be achieved.
- DECORATIVE: Wide range of decorative glass for all types of architectural design. We are collaborating with different glass manufacturers using various technologies and techniques to create decorative glass means there is virtually no limit on the artistic potential of glass for architecture and interior design intents.
- MIRRORS: We specialize in the design, fabrication, and installation of mirrors in a variety of shapes and edges – polished or beveled.
- ACRYLIC/PLEXI: Available in clear or transparent, translucent, and opaque colors in a variety of thicknesses. It can be used for indoor and outdoor projects and with being 4x to 8/x stronger than standard untampered glass and almost half the weight of glass, acrylic would be a great choice for many of your projects.
- SMART GLASS: Switchable smart glass [or switch glass] that illuminates any environment creating multi-functional spaces that adapt and respond to users at the flick of a switch.
- GLASS FILM: Applied film in a variety of types and configurations, from standard dusted crystal and distraction banding to custom cutouts and designs.
- WHITEBOARDS: Minimalist, wall-mounted writing surfaces for any application. Magnetic and projectable options available. Pristine, durable glass surfaces are maintenance-friendly and non-porous. Standard dry-erase markers and erasers make cleanup easy. Glass dry-erase boards can be used as writable wall cladding or opaque glass partitions in schools, universities, libraries, offices, and conference rooms.
- BENT GLASS: We offer a wide range of bent and curved glass types, which are available in several colors, shapes, and sizes. Custom bent laminated glass that comes with several additional benefits and features from sound control to UV protection.