Why Work With II
Our integrated approach creates flexible interiors and scalable systems that can adapt over time to ever-changing business needs. A partnership with II provides you:
- Seasoned industry experts
- Proactive pre-construction solutions
- Comprehensive design/build services
- Delivery & installation expertise
- On-going commitment to your long-term needs
Integrated Interiors’ affiliate, Environments at Work (EAW), is New England’s premier Haworth office furniture dealer. EAW partners with clients to deliver adaptable, innovative, and transformative workplaces while creating valued long-term relationships. EAW specializes in creating interior workplace solutions for clients across multiple practice disciplines.
If you’re looking for a company that is driven to provide the highest level of customer service and meet your budget and schedule expectations, Integrated Interiors is THAT company!
- David AtwoodGeneral Manager
- Rich LawlessField Supervisor
- Matt LeahyManager, Estimator
- Chelsea MannProject Manager
- Victor De AlmeidaAssistant Project Manager
- José SambranoAssistant Project Manager/Estimator
- Alex GreenAssistant Project Manager
- Beth PettingellOperations Coordinator
- Bruce AtwoodProject Manager
Since meeting the II team on the Shire project, I have found them to be fully engaged, innovative, possessing attention to detail, and most importantly, good teammates.
Delivered as promised. That's the II Way.
Our team offers skilled expertise, personal attention, and reliable results to provide the most successful and economical solutions possible.
Safety is a Key Concern
It goes without saying. Safety affects time, cost, quality, and productivity. We support a commitment to on-the-job safety – using experienced and trained workers to complete projects in order to deliver the best possible installation for our clients.